Master Sequencer: The Art of Sequencing
Master the Art of Sequencing
Guiding Sacred Circles to Create Sacred Space
Work with the Body on a Vibrational Level
Sequencing to Support Both the Physical Body and the Subtle Body
Learning to Direct Energy in a Particular Order to Restore Balance
- The Fundamental Formula, which is the framework for creating dynamic classes and sequences
- Defining poses as either open or squared hip, and how to place them together in complementary sequences to address both anatomical openings and optimal energetic feel
- The 3 Principles that govern rotation on your mat in varying mandala formats, allowing you to choreograph patterns of movement that guide and direct the flow of energy
- How to apply these Principles to any type of class and any level class – beginner, alignment-based and vinyasa flow
- How to direct movement on the mat in a linear format
- How to guide sacred circles and understanding the concepts behind these rotations, such as horizontal and vertical paths, and creating energetic spheres in which to practice
- How to write a class by putting mini sequences together to create an endless variety of creative, dynamic classes
- How to create anatomical and energetic balance in your classes How to maintain a feeling of flow without vinyasas
- How to teach a class to multiple levels
- 71 Instructional & Sequencing Tutorial Videos ~ These tutorials build precept upon precept to walk you through the Art of Sequencing from the most basic information about how to properly attend to the spine at the start of each class, to choreographing beautiful mandala patterns that create sacred space
- 43 Video Yoga Classes ~ Ranging from 30 to 90 minutes, these classes, guided by Master Sequencer Melody White, allow you to practice the concepts taught in the tutorials in a wide variety of classes, so you can experience and gain a feel for the rotations and patterns of movement that are at the heart of the Art of Sequencing
- 87 Written Mini Sequences ~ Mini Sequences are the building blocks for creating classes. Take these written mini sequences to your mat and practice them to learn the concepts and to better understand how to write classes, then use them to create an endless variety of your own classes
- 21 Written Yoga Classes ~ From basic to complex, these written classes are yours to keep, to learn from, to practice with, and to take to the studio to teach
- Sequencing Quick Finder ~ CLICK HERE TO GET A GLIMPSE! This is a web page that contains just the sequencing tutorials from the Workshop, organized into easy blocks so you can go back at any time and refresh your memory on various aspects of sequencing without having to hunt through the whole workshop to find what you're looking for; a great resource that you'll use again and again.
This workshop is 100 percent online and you will have Lifetime Access, allowing you to move at your own pace and review the information as often as you like. The handouts that you will download with each Module provide a rich resource you can continue to use long after you complete the workshop. It also offers Yoga Alliance CEUs for yoga teachers who are Yoga Alliance certified. Our site is mobile-friendly, so you can access the workshop from your phone, tablet, or other device.
Lifetime Access ~ 45 CEUs
Because there is so much information in this Workshop, it is divided into 3 Modules, each with its own handouts. There is a total of 114 pages of written material, so you may wish to print each part as you go along and put it in a binder for easy access and future reference. The handouts that accompany the workshop are intended to be used as a resource and reference long after you’ve finished the workshop.
Once you've registered for the Workshop and have logged in, you can navigate to any part of the Workshop by clicking the buttons below.