Host Your Weekend Events Here
Looking for a true sacred space to host your weekend workshop or retreat?
Our charming historic city of Mount Airy, North Carolina, is a true destination place, nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and situated in the heart of the Yadkin Valley wine country. Mount Airy offers quintessential southern hospitality, with plenty of things to do and plenty of opportunities to just relax.
Here you’ll find:
- an eclectic mix of quaint shops and restaurants
- hiking and climbing at Pilot Mountain and Hanging Rock State Parks
- kayaking, canoeing and fishing on the Ararat River
- peaceful greenway trails for walking, running and biking
- authentic bluegrass music
- outdoor amphitheater with live music
- restored historic movie theater
- designated historic district of grand old homes
- Click here for links to more information about the area
Our 1,500-square foot studio, located in an historic building on Market Street in downtown Mount Airy, features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, soft natural light and an abundance of good energy. The comfortable lobby area is sunny and spacious, offering a separate multifunctional space that’s ideal for smaller group activities or relaxing during breaks. The studio can comfortably accommodate up to 25 participants and is available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
For details about studio amenities, extra services available, and rates, click here.
For more information about availability and to reserve your weekend, contact Melody at 336-755-2076 or Melody@sacredspacenc.com.